1. A libertarian asking for more government is not very libert_rian.
If you answer number 1 correctly, the rest should be easy.
2. If you’re a libert_rian, you don’t make a case for mandatory GMO labeling of food products.
3. If you’re a libert_rian, you don’t make a case for the state recognition of gay marriage.
4. If you’re a libert_rian, you don’t make a case for a higher minimum wage.
5. If you’re a libert_rian, you don’t make a case for the Civil Rights Act.
This is simple category fallacy, but it has a moral component. If you’re asking for a government to “do something” it already does, but even more so or for an additional set of people, all you’re doing is asking for more loaded guns to be pointed at more sets of slaves.
Your pet crusades don’t magically become Kantian imperatives just because you’re “working with the system as it is now.” Working with the mafia is still working with the mafia. Even you minarchist sissies can’t brush off that inference.
The only thing a libertarian should ask government to do is to stop doing anything at all. But what good does it do for a slave to ask its master for his own freedom?
A Libert_rian Fill In The Blank Quiz by jaydinitto.com, unless otherwise expressly stated, is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 3.0 Unported License.